11.05.2015

SALE!

It's been awhile. I know. But, I'm trying to get back in the saddle, so to speak. So in light of that, and this giving time of year, I'm announcing a HUGE SALE on all e-design boards.



All E-Design boards are BUY ONE, GET ONE AT 50% OFF.  Each design board (one room per board) is $100, and you can get the second one at only $50. 

What's great about E-Design boards, is you don't have to be local either! Simply send me a quick email with pics of the space you are looking to redo, and dimensions, budget, and maybe an idea of the look you're going for, and I will create the design board and email it back to you. I'll also include a complete source list and design plan for your new space.

You can check out previous boards that I've created here. And if you are local (Ottawa-area based) and are interested in an initial in-home consultation first, I can do so at my hourly rate of $40, with the purchase of a design board.

Send me a quick email (my contact info can be found here), and let's chat about how to redo that space in your home that you've been thinking about.

(FYI - Sale ends December 31, 2015 so HURRY!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...