12.03.2012

Christmas Colours

It's already December, and only 22 days until Christmas. So, it's time that I start to focus my posts on holiday decorating and help make your home feel festive.

To kick off the Christmas season, I wanted to shed a little light on the new seasonal colour schemes that are popping up in stores, magazines, and homes alike. It's not all about red, green, and gold anymore. It's all about silver and blue, candy colours, and unexpected combinations.

Here's a little look at what I've found. It might make you rethink the traditional colour scheme you have going on at home.


 



























(psst.... my December daily finds that I post on Facebook will be 100% Christmas and holiday-related. So, if you don't want to miss any of these great finds, follow me on Facebook!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...