11.14.2012

What I've Been Up To...

For those who follow me on Instagram and Facebook (and if you aren't, you're missing sneak peeks, project updates, and up-to-the-minute blog posts, you'll know that I did a little painting this past weekend. Actually, I did a lot of painting - got a whole room done myself.

Here's how she stands right now. The colour is Down Pour Blue by Benjamin Moore (FYI - this pic wasn't taken in the best of light)...



I decided to make the smallest bedroom in our home (which was previously occupied by a random chair and bookcase that had no place to live, and my dog's crate - we actually coined this room "Aspen's room") into my home office. I really needed an inspirational space in my home to blog in peace and quiet (sitting on the couch in front of the TV wasn't cutting it anymore). It'll be a slow process getting this room completed (free time and budget play a big factor), so stay tuned as I roll out the rest of this room. So far, I was able to finish the painting, and build a desk and BESTA cabinet from IKEA.

Did you have a productive weekend like I did, or did you play it safe and relax (like I would have loved to do)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...