11.13.2012

Client Reveal: Girl's Bedroom

My friends recently purchased a beautiful brand new home and asked that I decorate a majority of it. I was beyond blessed to be given the opportunity, and in turn this project became the reason behind why I started KM Decor. Their home was exceptional before there was even a piece of furniture in place, however with several bedrooms, bathrooms, the living room, the dining room, and the study to tackle, I was more than just excited.

Today, I am going to share with you the bedroom that I decorated for their sweet little girl. Since this is a newly built home, I was working with a clean slate. I'll slowly reveal the rest of the rooms in upcoming posts, so stay tuned for those.

Here is her new big-girl room...


By simply adding a purple ribbon to these IKEA lamps, I was able to tailor them to the room's decor.


The headboard was a DIY project that my hubby and I made. 



This bench was another DIY project that my hubby so graciously helped me with. I'll be showing you more about the process later this week.





And here is a look at the original design board that inspired this room.






happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...