10.09.2012

Tuesday Tease

Hope all my Canadian readers out there had a great long Thanksgiving weekend! I, myself, had a great weekend. Two turkey dinners with family, pumpkin patch/hay ride with friends, a very relaxing (and much needed) lazy Sunday with my hubby, and I started thinking of a new project that I hope to start soon. Oh, and I didn't get much work done for the blog. Sometimes these things happen, so now I'm quickly trying to get my head out of the turkey daze, and focused back onto decor-related thoughts. That being said, I hope you all don't mind if I keep things light today with a bit of a tease of my next project that I've been thinking about lately...

Here's a bit of a hint...




That's all I can say for now. And not only because I haven't started it yet, but because I'm not quite sure when I'll get going on it (part of the project relies on my hubby's help, and he's very busy with hockey coaching right now, so looks like it'll be done slowly, or wait until Spring, lol. Hopefully, neither of these options will be the case.) But I do promise you, that I will let you in on each step of the process of this project as it happens. 

Have any of you recently decided on starting a new project around your home? If so, is it a renovation or a small makeover project? Any of you still in a turkey coma, or have you started to see the light of day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...