10.05.2012

Friday Finds

Happy Friday everyone! We are on the verge of a long weekend here in Canada since we'll be celebrating our Thanksgiving on Monday. I'm really looking forward to taking it easy, relaxing, and spending some quality time with family. So, in order to keep things on the lighter side, I came across a few great finds that I wanted to share with all of you today...

Navy and white is such a classic combination, so when I came across this St. Martin's bedding from Horchow, I fell instantly in love with it (not to mention the amazing green walls paired with).




I posted before about how I am seeing owl-themed decor pop up all over the place, so it came as no surprise when I found this cute owl light at Urban Barn. (psst, I'll let you in on a little secret... I totally bought it! And I LOVE it! Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but I knew that I would kick myself later if I didn't snatch it up when I did.)




I'm a big fan of mirrored furniture, although I would have a hard time integrating it to my house (I'm pretty sure I would drive myself nuts with the constant upkeep and Windex fumes). Nevertheless, mirrored pieces are chic and timeless. When I came across this Strand mirrored coffee table from Restoration Hardware that was both chic and masculine, I knew that it was a winner.



In fact, it also has an brother console table, sister nesting tables,and cousin cube side table too... together they make a very happy family!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...