7.25.2012

Gorgeous Gold


I'm pretty sure that all of my life, I've never liked gold. I always found it too flashy and over-the-top, and almost old-fashioned. I've always been a silver girl. Until lately that is. Now, I'm adoring all things gold. It seems to just brighten up any room. Take a look at the following gorgeous gold room decor...


I love the gold accents and sea foam wall colour - check out the peek of beige and cream wallpaper in the foreground. So elegant! (check out the gold poofs at the end of the bed - they make me happy!)



Timeless, elegant gold and cream living room. 



I love the portrait gallery of gold and black frames. The black anchors the room so perfectly. 




I have seen this dining room a million times online, and every time I see it, I love it a little bit more. I also luurve the buffet lamps, and the buddha is the perfect accent piece.



Purple and gold is so regal! And the wallpapered accent wall is amazing! (side note: an upholstered ottoman for my living room is on my mile-long to do list I'll get to... someday!)






I think I could get a lot of work done in this office...
(can you see the amazing gold sputnik chandelier in the reflection of the mirror? I'm starting to see these chandeliers everywhere lately).



Any new found lovers of gold out there?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...